KSI SUPPLY CAREERS
KSI Supply is a family-owned company, based in Plymouth WI. We sell forage storage products through a distribution and dealer network that covers the United States and Canada.
KSI Supply Jobs Currently Available
We are looking to hire part-time, seasonal office help! This position will work with our office staff to ensure that communication with our customers is efficient and timely! This position would be great for students who are looking for a summer job or internship, with the option of winter hours as well!
We are looking for multiple individuals who would work up to 4 5-hour shifts a week May – September (or when you go back to school). This is a repeat position, meaning the job could be offered again the following summer.
May – September Shifts include:
7:00am – 12:00pm
10:00am – 3:00pm
12:00pm – 5:00pm
September – May would be adjusted to your schedule if you wanted additional hours.
- Answer office calls and direct as needed.
- Communicate with customers regarding delivery time frames.
- Communicate with customer website inquiries.
- Communicate with customers during with pick up orders.
- Maintain delivery book.
- Maintain and respond to company emails and forward as needed.
- Gather, maintain, and file customer paperwork.
- Errand running as needed.
- Any other duties that are needed.
- 16 years old
- Drivers license with reliable form of transportation
- Microsoft experience is preferred (Microsoft word and excel).
- Energetic, customer service orientated personality who can work in a team setting.
- Eager to learn new office and customer service skills.
- Ability to work up to 4 days a week.
To apply, please email our office at: Careers@ksi-team.com
Under the supervision of the sales and office managers, this person will work closely with the drivers and customer data base to ensure
product is delivered on time and efficiently. They will also work diligently to ensure that all customer profiles are up to date and accurate.
- Communicate with customers and delivery drivers over delivery time frames and assist in planning delivery routes
- Keep track of fuel usage
- Invoice deliveries and LTL shipments
- Maintain delivery book
- Assist in planning seasonal salesman routes and assemble sales materials as needed
- Entering new accounts for sales staff into system
- Creating and send quotes for new customers / sales staff
- Enter new items and pricing into system
- Send any supportive sales / marketing documents required by sales staff / customers
- Gather, maintain and process customer paperwork for customer accounts including credit applications, tax forms, etc.
- Entering customer orders received via email and phone call
- Communicate with pick up customers when product is in & complete paperwork upon pick up.
- Complete customer sales call lists as needed
- Answering phone calls and respond to company emails
- Data entry of equipment hours
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing, fast paced environment
- Must be highly detail oriented and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
- Must be self-motivated and able to accel while working in an office setting
- Must be technologically proficient – this role will require heavy use of QuickBooks, Microsoft (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), email, phone, and additional tools
We are looking for an over the road delivery driver for KSI Supply. We operate Peterbilt Semi’s with Conestoga trailers. Our drivers are home every weekend, have holidays off and occasional nights home during the week when possible.
Our deliveries are to primarily agricultural locations in the greater Midwest area, meaning minimal big city deliveries. Seasonal deliveries fluctuate but tend to be between April 1st – September 30th, outside of that we do contracted driving with a partner company, where all loads are drop and hook.
Under the supervision of the sales and office managers, this person will be expected communicate both with both the office and the customers regarding time-frames for delivery. Drivers are expected to call customers when they are an hour out, check that the product delivered matches the delivery tickets given and call the office regarding any discrepancies.
- An average of 2,500 miles a week / 500 miles a day
- Communication with office regarding delivery time-frames to ensure a backhaul can be secured.
- A positive representation of company to customers
- Basic maintenance of vehicle
Qualifications & Requirements
- Class A CDL
- Clean MVR
- Current DOT Medical Certificate
- 2-year verifiable truck driving experience in the last 3 years
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing Required
Compensation & Benefits
- Milage pay
- Pre trip and post trip inspection
- Performance base bonuses
- 401(k) & Company matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Holiday pay
- Vacation time
KSI Supply is looking to hire a territory sales representative to manage our Southeast Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Kentucky Territory.
Our Territory Sales Representatives are responsible for growing and managing their territory, managing quotes, orders, and effectively scheduling their travel. This representative will also be required to maintain customer account information and notes inside the company database as well as communicate with their supervisor daily on the progress of new accounts and scheduled plans.
The Territory Sales Representative will be the point person for selected accounts and will be tasked with increasing sales and enhancing profit margins. This job entails travel to your designated sales area, as well as travel within Wisconsin, making and generating sales from cold calls and canvassing new sales opportunities. We anticipate that you will spend up to 50% of your time on the road.
This representative will be representing all KSI Supply products including, but not limited to bunker covers, silage/grain bags, bale wrap, net wrap, twine, and more, and will need to train and assist their accounts on product knowledge. This representative does not have to be based out of our Plymouth office. Administrative work can be done from a home office, but all sales members are required to make trips to our Plymouth office bi-weekly for team meetings.
Qualifications & Requirements
This representative will be expected to represent KSI Supply in a professional manner.
- Previous sales experience is required, Ag-based sales experience is preferred.
- Ag based knowledge required, forage knowledge is preferred.
- Can put together presentations for individual accounts as well as groups and present by themselves.
- Can planning efficient travel and scheduling appointments with customers / leads.
- Comfortable navigating through business platforms like QuickBooks or similar
- Efficient with Microsoft Programs
- High school degree or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary & Commission Pay – please inquire for details.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Dental & Medical and Vision insurance
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- This position also includes a company computer, phone and vehicle
- Job Type: Full Time
- Monday to Friday
- Hours per day will vary seasonally.