RaniWrap Bale Wrap Stretch Film
Bale Wrap – RaniWrap
Protect your bales with top-performing silage wrap!
RaniWrap multi-layer bale wrap stretch film is one of the top products for protecting and preserving the nutrition value of baled forage. RaniWrap is produced in Finland by family-owned Rani Plast, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of agricultural film. Their strict quality control includes testing during production, laboratory analysis and in-field testing. KSI Supply is the exclusive distributor of RaniWrap in the Midwest / Grain Belt region. We supply the entire territory between the Dakotas and Michigan on down to the US / Mexico border.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates white spots from mold and yeast and greatly reduces spoilage
- 100% Premium Quality, Virgin LDPE with UV stabilizer giving you performance consistency and superior strength and density throughout the roll.
- An Agricultural based glue to give the tack consistency through changes of season, eliminating tails and oxygen penetration in the colder months
- Suitable for individual bales and in-line wrapping
- Good elongation rate and highly tear resistant
- Varity of colors for different cuttings or custom work (White, Natural Green, Dark Green and Black)
- Fits on all bale wrapper machines
Available RaniWrap Bale Wrap Sizes
|3 Layer||20" x 6,000||1.0 mil||495.2mm x 1800m x 25.4 um|
|3 Layer||30" x 5,000||1.0 mil||750mm x 1500m 25um|